A open source communication - live transmission - the interstellar textual echo of two self styled pioneers of inner space. Sources , horses and courses in body work and electroacoustic art. All are welcome.

Sunday 7 September 2008

Sources - Making Space - Letter to Saario 2007


Making space didnt come out of a bubble - the ideas Antti and I articulated in response to the blackened gloom of the nuffield theatre had been swirling around in our discussion throughout the year. I include a letter I wrote to Antti a few months before the piece was composed - it was written as the first letter in a series examining the christian tradition in a postmodern setting :




3 comments:

Bruce said...

Hi Rob, nice to find your blog! Looks suitably erudite and 'out there'.

Rob Penman said...

I'ts a hard job - but someone's got to do it....

Do you remember antti from my wedding ? - he was wearing a kilt...

Bruce said...

I remember the name well. I'll be perusing your blog more regularly, you've a lot of interesting thoughts and you express them creatively.
Sorry, that sounds a bit dull, but hey, I don't think your fellow debaters on my blog gave you enough credit. Personally I think you should write a book. But then as an old buddy I suppose I'm biassed.
Trips to London and Glasgow this month and next but I'll keep you posted when a jaunt to Geordieland looks possible.